Talison Lithium Ltd. (TSX:TLH) released its preliminary sales volume and production results for the quarter ended June 30 as well as the 2012 fiscal year, commenting that its sales volume and price for the fiscal year reached record levels.
As quoted in the press release:
- Talison sold 365,545 tonnes lithium concentrate during FY2012 (or approximately 54,000 tonnes lithium carbonate equivalent (“LCE”)), an 8% increase compared to FY2011.
- In Q4 FY2012 Talison sold 98,113 tonnes lithium concentrate (or approximately 14,500 tonnes LCE), a 6% increase compared to Q4 FY2011.
- The average sales price of lithium concentrates sold during FY2012 was US$334 per tonne, a 9% increase compared to FY2011.
- The average sales price of lithium concentrates sold during Q4 FY2012 was US$351 per tonne, demonstrating the impact from the 15% price increase that applied from January 2012.
- Production of lithium concentrate for FY2012 and Q4 FY2012, was 357,128 tonnes of lithium concentrate (approximately 53,000 tonnes LCE) and 83,842 tonnes of lithium concentrate (approximately 12,500 tonnes LCE) respectively.